Tuesday 20 December 2011

Feature walls

Hmm, can't say I've ever loved the feature walls in our soon to be home. Painting will be begin post-bub!....everything in these pics will become a super pale grey.


In other news, bub's due in 3 weeks and I'm in all sorts of uncomfortable pain....so if he decides he doesn't want to wait 3 weeks, I won't complain.

I did complete the 5 ornament challenge on time....I love how these turned out and they were so super easy to make, I'll definitely be making more for our tree next year, along with all the other ornaments I'm planning....so let's see how much of it actually happens!


First things first though....bub needs to get here....then we can concentrate on creating a special space in a new home for the niblets.

2 comments:

Sally said...

I really should have put my hand up for one of those ornaments too while you had that production line going. They really are cute. And agree with feature walls - haven't done any either.

Sally said...

I really should have put my hand up for one of those ornaments too while you had that production line going. They really are cute. And agree with feature walls - haven't done any either.