Friday 30 December 2011

The year that was....the year that will be....

Christmas is done....and new year's only a few hours away....Boo got his "lego city" fire station, so it's all ending on a high.


But 2011 wasn't really ALL that exciting compared to what's coming up....

New bub, moving into our house, leaving Sydney, leaving my job/career, becoming a stay at home mum for a couple of years, maybe even going back to uni.

There are so many things I want to accomplish with my time, I'm hoping that life doesn't always get in the way!....there's a massive stash of yarn and fabric that needs to have a dent made in it....and there's decorating projects that will all make the house a home for 2 gorgeous little monkeys and their parents.

It will also mean moving closer to my parents and sisters (plus their families) which will be so lovely for Boo and Boo2, being able to see so much more of everyone.

It's exhilarating and terrifying....I'm dreading it and desperately looking forward to it all at the same time....so here's to what will be....

No comments: